There are a lot of email marketing services out there, but, not all of them are affiliate friendly. This is important. So, these are the most affiliate friendly out there that I have found and have been suggested by others I trust.
- Actionetics – This comes with the ClickFunnels Etison Suite subscription of $297 a month. To me it’s the best of them all in the fact that you’ll never have to worry about your account being shut down. That goes a long way. It is 100% affiliate friendly. Not needed if you’re just starting out and have a small email list. If you’re using $97 ClickFunnels subscription and have 500 on your email list, then Aweber is only $19 a month. However, once you get up to 10,000 on your list, Aweber is $149 a month. So, between that and the handiness and accessibility of it, and having everything all together, along with peace of mind, it may be worth it to you to switch to Actionetics.
- Aweber – Very popular service and reasonable pricing. Easy to use and great if you’re just starting out. The segmenting ability is very nice and simple. $19 a month up to 500 on list to $149 a month for 10,000. This is the service I use for my email marketing. Also, affiliate friendly.
- Get Response – Also popular and pricing a bit under Aweber. $15 a month up to a 1,000 on list. I’m not convinced that they are as affiliate friendly as the others.
- ConvertKit – Very affiliate friendly, but their price is a bit higher, and harder to get accepted into their program. You need to have a legit website for your business. However, it’s very user friendly and I like the way their system is set up using tags and segmenting with only one email list rather than multiple lists. $29 up to 1,000 on list.
- Constant Contact – This platform is easy to use since there’s not many options. If you’re running events, this is great because you can manage event invitations, registrations and tickets. (Email Plus Plan), If you’re needing advanced automation, for the price, you could get better elsewhere. They’ve got about 100 templates, the editor is fast, they have the classic autoresponders, A/B testing, recurring newsletters, etc. $20 a month up to 500 on list, $45 a month on plus plan; $95 a month for 10,000 and $125 a month on plus plan. Big plus is 60 day free trial. Prepay for a year, save 15%. (I am not an affiliate for Constant Contact and personally prefer better automation. However, there are thousands of folks who use them.)
The most important part of your marketing business is tracking your ads, no matter where on the internet they are placed, be it Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Adwords, Bing Ads, Solo Ads, etc. If you don’t know what is getting clicked on where, then you might as well throw your money out the window. Below are link tracking softwares I use or have gotten excellent reviews.
ClickMagick – Easy to use and very affordable, it pays for itself quickly. It starts at $17 a month or pay a year upfront and get it for $12 a month.
Website Hosting Platforms
BlueHost – Easy to use, Shared WordPress hosting starting at $3.95 a month. Also, domains .com, ($11.99yr) .net, ($12.99yr) .org,($8.99yr) .biz, ($9.99yr) .co ($9.99yr) and .blog. ($16.99yr)
Passive Income Affiliate Programs
This is what you want to look for if you are an affiliate marketer. This is where you make a sell and your customer pays a monthly fee for the service/software you sold. In return, you make a monthly commission as long as they’re making their monthly payment. You make one sale, but get paid for months afterwards. Below is a list of such affiliate programs.
ClickFunnels – ClickFunnels offer a 40% commission on all sales. They have a collection of products, softwares and services to offer with a couple of nice paying passive income products. One will bring you $38.80 a month and the other $118.80 a month. Minimum payout is $50. They have lots of training to study, from videos to podcasts. And you have a Facebook Community you can join with other ClickFunnel affiliates. Using ClickFunnels is not required to be an affiliate.
Aweber – An email marketing service that offers 30% commissions. They are a monthly service so your commission is recurring monthly also. Some do pay quarterly and yearly. If so, you get your commission when they pay. Commissions start at $5.70 a month on up depending on what level of service the customer is using. Minimum payout is $50. The good part is the longer the customer stays and build their email list, the more they pay as their list grows and in turn the more you make monthly. Using Aweber is not required to be an affiliate.
ClickMagick – This is a link tracking service that is truly needed by anyone that runs ads online. They offer 35% commission on all sales. You’re commission would start at $5.95 a month up to $407.40 a year for life. Minimum payout is $50. Using ClickMagick is not required to be an affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate – WA offers $23.50 a month per referral or $175 a year. They are a membership site with full training to someone wanting to become an affiliate marketer. You must join WA to be an affiliate, however, it’s a FREE membership and along with it you get two free websites. Minimum payout is $10. They have excellent training and I totally recommend them if you want to learn about the affiliate marketing. It’s where I started in 2015 and still a member.
Affilorama – Affilorama is a course teaching affiliate marketing. They have an assortment of courses at various levels which can bring you around $35 a month up to a single $345 payout. They supply email sequences, banners, etc and if you request up to a 96 email sequence for one of their products. This is a fairly easy sale and commissions are paid through ClickBank, so you’ll need to have a ClickBank account.