AWeber and Constant Contact have both been around for 20 years. But, they are both different in areas that are pretty important when shopping for an email marketing service.
- Price: AWeber users can save up to 50% a month over Constant Contact.
2. Support: AWeber has an award-winning Customer Solutions team that’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. From technical help to marketing advice, AWeber’s team is available around the clock to help customers succeed. Constant Contact doesn’t have 24/7 support.
3. Features: AWeber includes all features — like A/B testing, unlimited image hosting, and email automation — for one price. With Constant Contact, customers have to pay to “upgrade” to get certain features.
4. Automation: AWeber has all the necessary tools needed plus some, while Constant Contact’s automation is very limited.
5. Free Trial: AWeber has a 30-day Free Trial while Constant Contact has 60-day Free Trial.
AWeber has it’s followers and subscribers and Constant Contact have theirs. But, the bottom line for me is: “Why pay more for less?”
Go here for AWeber.
Go here for Constant Contact